Terms of participation
- Nominated professionals, people & businesses are eligible to be nominated and/or win the Black Awards providing all of the following criteria are met.
The nominated Person/Professional must::
- Be a person of Black African descent
- Have not won in previous years
- Respond within time frame that Business, He or she accepts the Award.
- Attend ceremony or authorized representative.
The nominated businesses MUST:
- Have a storefront in the USA
- Have a registered legally formed business.
- Have been operating for at least 12 months prior to nomination
- Be owned by a person of African descent.
The nominated businesses MUST NOT:
- Have employees that have judged or judging the Black Awards program
- Be a contracted commercial supplier to the Black Awards.
- Have won a Black Awards before ever.
- BA can be accessed by the public online.
- BA subscribers, winners and nominees do not have any voting rights within BA our company, organization, corporation or LLC.
- BA may not be duplicated.
- BA does not guarantee ALL businesses will win an award.
- Recipients / Winners of Black Awards who refuse acceptance of the BA will not be nominated or win a BA in the life of the named business & owner.
- Businesses that accept the BA gives us the right & permission to use your business logo(s) & pictures anywhere in the world with BA advertisements
- Businesses agree to allow us to take photos, video footage of owner, business &/or employees to be used in relation to advertising materials.
- Recipients of the BA agree the we may use the materials for future promotional and marketing purposes without further notice, reference or compensation to them.
- We may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilize the materials at any time, anywhere and by any means.
- We may license, authorize or otherwise transfer the rights in the materials to others to do the same.
- No Refunds at any time.
- Recipients / Winners acknowledge that by accepting the BA you grant us on creation of the materials a world wide royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable license to use the materials for whatever purpose. can be accessed by the public online.
- VOTERS must be former or current clients / customers of Businesses being nominated.
- VOTERS can vote for any Community member, Professional or Current or Former Elected Official that he or she feels has exceeded and has done his/her best for those that benefit from their actions/services.
We do not sell, transfer or give personal or business information collected about nominated or winning Recipients.
By visiting this site you consent to all terms listed on this page. Any changes will be posted here.